To register, complete the Online Registration Form. Deadline for Advance Registration is Friday, November 14, 2008. To receive a registration confirmation, the e-mail address you submit must be correct. Please review your completed information before submitting the form.
- The late conference registration fee is $695.00 for all attendees (including speakers and presenters) regardless of the number of days that you attend. Conference fees must be paid in US dollars. Deadline for advance registration was Friday, November 14, 2008.
- Entrance to all technical sessions and exhibits
- Welcome Reception on Monday, December 1
- Awards Banquet on Thursday, December 4
- Light refreshments and lunch daily
- No Refunds will be given after November 16, 2008.
- No Substitutions
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to TMC Design Corp. at the address below by November 14, 2008 to qualify for a full refund.
TMC Design Corporation
P.O. Box 2218
Suffolk, VA 23432
Fax: (757) 357-5108
Cancellations received after November 14, 2008 but on or before November 16, 2008 will receive a refund, less a $50.00 processing fee per attendee. Attendees paying by credit card will have their cards credited.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after November 16, 2008.
- Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Canceling your conference registration does not cancel your hotel reservation.
- Cancellations will be verified via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail verifying your cancellation, please contact TMC Design Corp. using the contact information listed above.
- Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the conference.
- If you dispute the Army Science Conference registration fee(s) charged to your credit card, there will be a dispute fee of $25.00.
- After November 16, 2008, a $25.00 processing fee will be charged to any attendee who requests the original credit card charge be refunded and a new credit card processed for payment.
- We regret that we cannot issue refunds to registrants who fail to attend or must depart early.
- Sunday, November 30, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 1, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 2, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 3, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, December 4, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The registration fee for the 26th Army Science Conference includes:
Payment must accompany registration and may be in the form of a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) or check - no Government Purchase Orders or Training Forms will be accepted. Registration forms will not be processed without full payment. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as TMC Design Corporation. Receipts will be provided at check-in.
Late registration includes all registrations received after Friday, November 14, 2008. Late registration is subject to space availability.
Each attendee is required to check-in at the 26th Army Science Conference registration desk. Photo ID is required at check-in. The registration desk will be open at the following times:
Conference attendees may choose to bring a guest to the Welcome Reception on Monday, December 1, 2008 ($78.00), and the Awards Banquet on Thursday, December 4, 2008 ($99.00). Companion tickets can be purchased on the Registration Form.
Government Travelers are advised that since one or more meals will be provided as part of the Conference Fee the "Proportional Meal Rate (PMR)" prescribed in Paragraph C4554A of the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) applies.